Saturday, December 22, 2018

Blog welcome

Welcome to the Simon The Modeler blog.

As you may have guessed, my name is Simon and I am into building models.

I have build models in the past,  and have been collecting models for a long time. But now I think it’s about time I started building models again instead of collecting!

My interests have been SciFi spaceships, so I have collected a large number, most of them from either the Star Trek and Star Wars universes.

As I build these models, I am building them for my satisfaction.  What that means is I am not going for screen accurate ships.  For example, when I build the U.S.S. Enterprise, if the model has a window out of place, I’m not going to worry about it. I am building them as I’d like to see them.

So if your looking for a blog about modeling screen accurate ships, this blog will not be for you.  But, you may want to read the blog anyway.  There is an off chance I could do something that interests you.

Also, I am expecting to update this blog bi-weekly minimum.

Slow getting started again

Its been a while since I posted here.  Sorry, I have 15 million interests and it takes a while to get back into the swing of things sometime...