Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Romulan Warbird Shuttle Bay

Just a quick and short update seeing as it is Christamas day, but I have done the shuttle bay.  I personally think it looks better.  Here is what it looked like stock.




and the following two pictures are my changes





I will be putting some translucent plastic to diffuse the light into the hanger, but I will add that after I did some painting.  I thought about putting a cover over the opening, like a roof, but it looks good as it is, but who knows what I will do between now and then.

One odd ball thing I am thinking about, is making a tiny tiny shuttle to put into here.  Probably just a blob of plastic, but if I can make it look about right, I just might do that.


That's all today,  have to do the Christmas thing now.  

Merry Christamas one and all.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Slow getting started again

Its been a while since I posted here.  Sorry, I have 15 million interests and it takes a while to get back into the swing of things sometime...